Patient Monitor, PVM-27010
Patient Monitor, PVM-2701
The concept of PVM-2701 is "supreme ease of use." The PVM-2701 provides a solution for hospitals that want to improve quality and streamline operation. PVM-2701 combines high accuracy and simple operation to satisfy every caregiver from expert to trainee.
- Large (10.4-inch) high resolution color TFT LCD screen
- 5 parameters: ECG (3 or 6 electrodes), SpO2, NIBP, impedance respiration, temperature
- 4 waveforms (ECG x 2, SpO2, respiration)
- Lightweight, easy to carry with handle
- 3-hour battery operation
- Touch panel operation allows easy and intuitive operation
- Large data storage: Up to 120 hour trend, arrhythmia recall, alarm history and full disclosure
- Time is synchronized across all review screens so the user can easily find the necessary data
- Onscreen operation guide
- An onscreen operation guide makes PVM extremely easy to use. For example, if a technical alarm occurs, illustrations show you how to solve the problem. The guide also shows correct measurement of ECG, SpO2 and NIBP.
CARDIOLOGY & NEUROLOGY EQUIPMENTS / DEVICES and Nihon Kohden