Takagi, Japan (LC-10)
CP-40 LED Chart Projector
A Long-life LED Chart Projector
The light source changed from a conventional electric bulb type to an LED type which decreases CO2 emissions and also reduces electrical power consumption.
The LED replacement is virtually never needed.
- Now with Log MAR charts, a wider range of test charts are available.
- Vertical, horizontal, and single-character masks are available.
- Or, it can be fully open.
- Visual acuity values are displayed in the test frame.
- Charts can be changed either with the chart buttons or the arrow buttons on the controller.
- Chart units are sealed and dust-tight, and can be replaced with other units.
- With the friction method, the angle of the main unit can be adjusted vertically and horizontally (tilting up and down, and swinging left
- and right).
- The controller offers ergonomically aligned buttons.
Takagi and OPHTHALMIC OPD EQUIPMENTS / DEVICES